August 16, 2010

Little Princess

The time is flying by.  I can't tell you how many times I've cried because I know that these precious days are limited.  I love my kiddos, but I LOVE this baby stage and I know she's the last one we'll have.  I can't believe that Evan and Eve are so willing to let Addy be the center of our attention.  She's kind of the center of theirs as well.  As far as her baby milestones, she's right on track.  She's able to hold her head up for a good amount of time, look around, roll from tummy to back, track with her eyes, responds to her name, smiles back at faces, coos, blows bubbles, and sounds like a baby chewbacca.  Videos to come soon, I hope.  Look on facebook for the latest pics and videos as it's easiest for me to upload directly from my phone.  I'm still trying to stay on top of this blog, but I spend so much time cuddling and loving her little buns that I don't often get a change to get online, unless it's on facebook playing family feud...(thanks a lot Barbara for introducing me to this newest form of crack!!!).  Going to try to do wordless Wednesdays and flashback Fridays just as my girlfriend Barbara does.  We'll see how that goes, lol.  Until next time America!

No comments:

Post a Comment