September 17, 2009

Big brother pillow

Evan absolutely fell in love with my pregnancy pillow I made and it was hard for me to use it because he's a little hoglet. So, we had sewn another cover for the preggy pillow and Evan watched me use the sewing machine and just thought that was the coolest. As soon as I realized he loved the pillow I planned on making him a similar one for him to cuddle up with. Instead of the field goal shape his is an L shape. He helped make the whole thing, thinking we were making another cover and when we finished it all up I handed it to him and told him it was his big brother pillow. The look on his face was just sweetness. He said, "Oh, mommy! For me? Thank you", and he gave me the sweetest hug. That's something I'll always remember and I think it helps him feel like he is just as special as hairy is.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...what a sweetie.

    You need to update more!!

    I'm going to have to start updating my blog to entertain myself! ;p

    ReplyDelete