September 23, 2009

My crazy best friend...

She is probably THE most superstitious person I have ever met. Damn science and it's proven hypotheses! As soon as we found out we were pregnant she consulted the "never wrong" Chinese lunar calender and she's decided we are going to have a little girl. She and her family swear by this calender and state that in over 10 years it's never been wrong, so I'll raise my glass to that! Bora, I hope it's right! I'd love to have a sweet little girl!!! I'm exhausted. Oh, and the diaper directions are for my sweetest future sister-in-law, who has decided to join me on my cloth diaper journey. She's my greatest supporter of the things most people generally scoff at...and Andy bear is a secret supporter because he bought her a new sewing machine to aide her in her endeavors! I really do have a beautiful family and set of friends. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment