September 22, 2009

Why didn't I just have it pulled???

I went and saw my dentist today, freakin masochist...I had part 1 of 3 in my root canal series. Talk about murder. I had 5 shots before I was numb enough to let him continue...it was excruciating. I cried like a baby, I swear his staff was just like, I'm so freaking sure, lol...had a blanket and everything! I'm actually looking forward to the relief I'm going to feel. The pain has gotten worse and worse every day, so here's to the pain stopping! We have our first OB appointment this Friday at 11. Josh and his parents are going to make the trip with me. I'm really concerned about the appointment all together. I just want everything to be ok and I want to see what should be seen on a sonogram at just 4 weeks gestation. I'm not going to stress about it, but I do think of it often. Anyways, just a quick update. Gonna go nap...I'm just pooped...

No comments:

Post a Comment