October 20, 2009

I have so many things to be grateful for...

It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day, or lost in the past, in the "what might have beens", but I find it more difficult to just enjoy my blessings and see them for what they are. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who gives of himself 100% everyday. A son and daughter who are just amazing kids with thoughtful hearts and who think with reason. An amazing family who stands by my side, accepts me for me, and loves us all unconditionally. If I were to make a list of all the rotten "it's not fairs" I could be here all day, but what I do know is that with all the little things I take for granted I have enough happy to be just that...happy...with where I am, who I'm with, and what lays ahead. I wish my Daddy could see me now, see what I've become, in spite of it all, but maybe he does and that's one more thing to be grateful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment