October 2, 2009

Spoke a bit too soon...

I wrote that post in the waiting room of the OB's office in between the sonogram and the office visit. I finally did get my OB appointment, with exam and labs and such, but not without some more unsettling news. The fluid around the baby's sac has doubled in volume. We have another appointment in 2 weeks for another sonogram and exam and if the fluid hasn't decreased I will have to be put on bed rest. I'm not sure how I am going to be able to swing bed rest. Josh still has 3 months of nursing school left and I'm the only one working at the present time...it just doesn't end. I've been given strict orders to lay low...no exercise and no nooky. That's sort of funny...it's not like that's happening anyway, much to Josh's displeasure, lol. Anyways, those of you who are spiritual, give us a prayer or two, or thousand. This is a crucial time for little Hairy. Think of us...

1 comment: