November 12, 2009

13 weeks

It's finally here. I feel like this pregnancy is moving so slowly. We found out we were pregnant too early! I'm feeling pretty well these days. No nausea or morning sickness, but I never did have any of that. I am dealing with back aches and pain, but it's to be expected with the increase of the hormone relaxin which is to help relax joints and cartilage and prepare my body for birth. I just need to continue to do back strengthening exercises. So far I haven't put on any weight, thankfully, I've actually dropped a few. I've been going to bed at a more human time and getting up earlier, but I have nights like this occasionally where I can't sleep. I have Christmas on the brain. I always wish I had more to give. It'll be a great holiday season though. My nephew, Gavin, will have his first birthday party on the 21st to kick things off, so that's super exciting. I can't believe he's already a year old...it just shows how fast time flies. It's sad how much can be missed in such a short amount of time. I wish all of our family lived closer. I wonder when my grandmother in Oklahoma will be able to meet this little parasite after she's born...makes me crazy. If I was rich I could fly her down. If only. Anyways, I'm not sure if we will be able to contain our desire to shop the clearance racks over the next few weeks until we find out the sex on the 25th. I found a creeper at Target today on the clearance rack that I HAD to buy. I don't know what it is about owls, but they're everywhere, and they're super cute! Its navy blue, but it has girlie sleeves, and there's an owl on the front and it says, "I'm a hoot, just like mommy"! Cutest thing EVER!!! It was $2.00, I couldn't resist, so it has to be a girl!!! Anyways, I'm not going to be sad either way, as long as this baby is healthy. I don't want to go through what I did with little Evan. Well, just a quick update on this kiddo. Thanks for the continued prayers and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment