May 28, 2010

With baby love comes baby blues

I love her. I adore her. I couldn't imagine life without her...but there are times that she cries that I can't help but cry too. She seems to be up all night and wants to eat every hour. It must be a growth spurt and she's catching up on the weight she lost post birth. I feel like nothing more than a tap and that's starting to take its toll on me. I don't feel like I can get anything done during the day because I'm so tired from being up all hours of the night, but why am I complaining, I get to spend time with the most amazingly beautiful baby. It passes though. It's almost as though she knows when I've had my fill and that she needs to sleep and so she obliges. She's amazing in that way. I just wish my husband was here with me through out the night, every night. He's so good about picking her up and comforting her and taking care of me at the same time...he's a total blessing and I realize that I depend more on him than I ever really thought. He's more than I could have ever asked for. Anyways, just wanted to log on while she's asleep and write a quick update. She'll be up soon and it'll back to diaper changes, laundry, breastfeeding, and most importantly snuggles. Lots of soft, sweet, baby smelling snuggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment