September 18, 2009

Spending the day in the car with me=Josh's own personal hell

Josh didn't have school today and just had a few things to do, so I thought it would be fun just to go get my patients seen and his errands run together. Worst idea I've had in a while. Apparently I am more emotional than my standard "roller coaster ride" Josh is always on being married to me. I couldn't get a phone call, or an email without getting emotionally charged from it. I think his favorite thing to say to me when I'm not pregnant is, "Just relax", but now that things are a little different for me I want to chew out his jugular vein and consume his heart...wow, yep, that's what I meant to say. He thinks I'm really, really stressed because I have a little more emotion behind my words and because I'm reacting in a different manner than I normally would and that stresses him out and that's when I get stressed...and talk about emotional. It's like a 2 year old child that gets over tired and doesn't have the words to express his frustrations so all he is left with is screaming, crying, sniffling ball of 30 year-old, slap your face, get it together bitch, kind of scene...hey, let's do it again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment