September 14, 2009

There's so much to do!

So, I never truly thought Josh and I would ever be in this position...I thought we'd have lots and lots of boston terriers! We were well on our way, let me tell you! Our den, which I love, is going to become our nursery and its kind of exciting to take on that task. We are going to take two of our floor to ceiling bookshelves and put them in our bedroom along with the chocolate brown chaise lounge and coffee table so I'll have a nursing station in our bedroom. The other floor to ceiling bookshelf will go into the living room and the asian inspired entertainment armoire will go into my room as well. Our armoire in our room we are going to repurpose as a wardrobe for hairy. God that seems like a job, but that's only the beginning. Then there's installing doors in the den and enclosing the kitchen entry. I'm not going to repaint the den, I like the neutral yellow color we painted it last year. My bedroom needs to be repainted...I hate the orange I chose, I hated it the first day and hoped it would grow on me, but nope...still hate it! Let's see, what else is there to do? I've lost track. Josh is on board so that's going to be helpful. This is so much different than it was 10 years ago. Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment