September 14, 2009

Best sleep since we got the news...

I've had a bad tooth for a while now, but it just keeps getting worse...it's time to suck it up and go see my dentist. You remember Steve Martin's character from Little Shop of Horrors? I love that movie...anyways, my dentist is nothing like him, or I don't think he'd still be in practice, but I HATE going to see him!!! No choice in the matter now. So, anyways, after taking some ibuprofen last night I was finally able to sleep. Not just sleep, but really get in there and roll around in my own skin and swim through my thoughts. I dreamt last night about Eve's mom. Nothing bad about it...it was she and I on a bus going to help a patient who was a hoarder. We talked about music, the kids, josh, and just life in general. It really was a pleasant experience. We have a lot in common, in my dreams anyways. I wish things were different with that whole situation. I wish Eve's parentals could be friends the way that Brooks, Monica, Josh, and I are. I know it puts Eve at a disadvantage and even makes her jealous of Evan because Brooks and I have remained friends through the years. I wish I could change it for her, for them, for us. They're good people and have their family's best interest at heart and you can't fault people for that, I just wish forgiveness and healing could come to the situation. I just can't believe I've already started the bizarre dreams. One night I taught Eve ballet, another Josh was a cross dresser caught in a hostage situation, another I had triplets...these next 9 months are going to make me feel bat-shit crazy with all my deep, dark, suppressed and subconscious thoughts. Let the ride begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment