September 19, 2009

Way to go Kelsey!

Apparently, I have this very special talent, a gift you might say, for putting my foot in my mouth. Not just putting it in there, but lodging it deep into my trachea making it difficult to breathe at times. Elaboration on my latest snack won't do anything but make me cry AGAIN, but I will say that things don't quite roll off me like they normally do. Sarcasm doesn't always translate via text messaging and sometimes what you meant to say in dryness comes across in a way that you'd never dream it would be taken or you probably wouldn't have ever said it. So that's where I am. A big, pregnant, emotional mess with a size 8 crammed down my throat. What should be chocked up to a misunderstanding is now twisting its way under my skin, through my jaw, and down to my heart. Pregnancy is NEATO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment