April 17, 2010

Oh, my swollen feet...

I think I see stretch marks on the ol' feet today. Not really, but I think if that were a possibility I'd have a few. Anyways, here we are, at week 35 and some change, and I am getting anxious. We had an appointment last Wednesday and my OB requested we see a perinatologist for a growth scan, as he feels my uterus is measuring the size of a 39 week pregnant woman. I'll have that appointment on Monday, April 26th and then followup with my OB the 28th. Let's hope he miscalculated. I'd really prefer a baby on the smaller end of the spectrum, but it's too late for that now. I've been spending the nights that Josh is at work washing and hanging all of Addison's newborn to 3 month sized clothes. We really have some cute stuff. Last night at Target I found the cutest romper! It's green and white striped with a big doe-eyed pea holding up his first two fingers that says, "give peas a chance"...so adorable! Not very girly, but sometimes the witty stuff can't be passed up!  So, what else? Oh, Rachel, Emma, and Gavin came by to visit today. We got the cutest picture of Gavin riding one of our boston terrier hippos in the front. He was so cute holding on to the hippo's ears really riding him!  Such a cute bebe. Anyways, Rachel dropped off more goodies for Addy, which is always appreciated, and we talked diapers and breastfeeding...ya know, mommy stuff.  During our conversation we had a couple of always-welcome unannounced visitors, Andy and Laylia!  They came to Austin from Victoria to see a movie and we ended up catching dinner. It was a good time. Sadly, Josh is getting ready for work so I've got sign off so I can spend some hubby time. Catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment