April 21, 2010

What now?

Soooo...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing at this point in the game. The nursery is done, the layette is complete, everything is falling in place, but where is this kid. Officially, I've got 4 weeks left until we are 40 weeks, but jeeezzzz...the whole pregnancy went by fairly quickly, but it seems we are at a standstill. Josh thinks I should rest and sleep as much as possible, but my hips are so out of whack that it hurts no matter what position I'm in. I still have a few sewing projects to work on, but my sewing machine is in my bedroom and that's where Josh sleeps during the day and Evan has been sleeping when he's at work, so there isn't a lot of time to get in there and get working. Laundry always keeps me busy, I mean where does it all come from? Blah. I guess I'll just keep plugging away at little projects around the house. My laundry room is the only room in the house that hasn't been painted or changed since we bought it so perhaps I'll throw some paint on the walls and get it organized. That doesn't sound like fun at all...
I'd rather just eat cereal...
DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment