April 23, 2010

The feeding frenzy has subsided...for now anyways...

I've been, as of late, the hungriest hippo you've ever met. Starving, like those kids in the feed the children commercials, minus the flies, the distended bellies, and general impoverished conditions...so, basically nothing like that at all. I'm just saying I could eat a meal at 7 and go back for the next 2 hours later. That generally isn't my style, so thankfully the rumbling has subsided. I'm glad though since Monday we have our growth scan...need to quit fattening my little creep up!  I'm looking forward to getting a rough estimate of her weight though. I can't wait to see her little face. Sometimes I'll look at Josh sleeping and really look at his features and mix and match them with mine to see what I can come up with. It's not very cute, but it's fun, lol. Anyways, just a quick status update before the nightly nesting commences...oh how i'd love to just sleep...better get used to it. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment